Congratulations

My card today is for Color My Heart Color Dare #278 - use Kraft, Bashful and an optional gold.

I used a Kraft card base and stamped some of the images from the Close To My Heart Baby Zoo set in Versamark. 

I then added a strip of Bashful paper, stamped with a border from the same set in Delicata Gold ink and added a strip of gold washi tape. 

I added a white and gold heart from some CTMH complements and a white bow.  My main image is the pony from the Baby Zoo set.  I stamped it in Bashful and went over it will the CTMH Bashful Shimmer brush.  My final touch was some Gold pearls, also from CTMH.

Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

  1. What a fabulous baby card! I love the random stamped background and shimmery gold trims. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Color My Heart Color Dare challenge blog-- hope you can join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the random stamping of your personalized design paper and the distribution of the bashful pink among the kraft paper...beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Color Dare this week, and please join us again for the next colorful color challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment