happy Birthday

I have another card for today.  This one is a birthday card for my Uncle who really likes to bike.  I'm linking this one up for the Color My Heart Color Dare which is a Tic Tac Toe challenge.  I chose the right side - Sweet Leaf, Charcoal and Mink.

I started out with the Close To My Heart Basics Fundamentals, using one of the polka dot papers.  I used Sweet Leaf as my focal point paper with just a very thin mat of Black around it.  My scallop border is cut from Charcoal paper.  I used Whisper twine, which is very similar to Mink. 

For the stamping I used the men's bicycle from Enjoy the Ride CTMH set and stamped that in Charcoal ink also from CTMH.  The sentiment and stars are from Altenew's Halftone Stars set, the sentiment is stamped in Charcoal ink and the stars are stamped in Black ink.  I added 3 gems with my i-Rock tool.  Thanks for looking!

No automatic alt text available.

Comments

  1. This is a great masculine card - the images that you chose plus the colour scheme work perfectly together. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Masculine cards can be a challenge for many but your creation is great! Thank you for playing at Color Dare .

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! I love how you us the colors. It's a great guy card, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very handsome masculine card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great guy birthday card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment