Hello!  Happy Easter!  

Today I have a birthday card for Seize the Birthday.  The toppings option was "Birds".  I used my Fabulous You stamp set from Close To My Heart and water colored the image with watercolors from CTMH as well. 

 The card base was embossed with a swiss dots embossing folder.  I added some pink and green paper.  

The "happy birthday" sentiment is from Altenew's Birthday Builder set and I embossed it with white embossing powder.  

Some bitty gems from CTMH topped off the card.

Thanks for looking!


Comments

  1. So pretty! Love the colouring and pretty background. Thanks for linking your card up at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and gorgeous!!! Thrilled to have this beauty in our gallery at Seize the Birthday! Sure hope you will play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment