Hello x 3

Hello!  I have a card for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and for the Color Throwdown.  

I started out with Heather cardstock from Close To My Heart.  I added black and pink washi tape from my stash.  

I stamped Altenew's Painted Flowers in Tangerine (CTMH), Bellini (Catherrine Pooler), Bashful (CTMH), Pixie (CTMH), Sweet Leaf (CTMH) and Tuxedo Black (Memento) and cut them out with the coordinating die.

I stamped my sentiment from Life is Sweet (CTMH) 3 times in Tuxedo Black ink.

Thanks for looking!



Comments

  1. The soft florals are so very lovely. Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the colours! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the soft colors and your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment